2.17.2006

Q: Pink Or Blue A: Blue

Well there you have it this was fun I might just have to do it again. Just wondering how Ryan got blue, so if you would just tell me how. In the originals there was no real big difference but once I brought it onto the web the pink lost most of it's color other wise the saturation would of matched on them both, darn web can't get colors right at all. Well nothing much going on here today just have one class and might play a little xbox. Last night was fun we went to Pizza Hut. But the downfall was that yesterday was disability day here at campus and Abby said that because we were going somewhere she still thought that we should participate. We said sure and she handed Leslie a soup dipper, Derek a whisk and me a ice cream scooper. The rules are you have to eat with only that. I have photos I will post them later. After a while Derek and I traded and I had the whisk by the way the whisk is hard to pizza with. It was so much fun there was this old couple of to the side of us that just looked at us with the weirdest faces. After that I went up and paid for the food and nobody saw me go up. So what did I do I came back to the table and tried to convince them to dine and ditch but to no such luck. So we walked up to pay and I just walked out the door as Derek said we shared the food you know. I just laughed and started the car. For some-reason it took them like two minets to figure out that I had already pad. But it was so much fun to the look on there faces when they came out. Well I will talk to you layer.

Live on bloggers,
Alex

3 comments:

Ryan Brancheau said...

You question a professional. The saturation did look better on the blue one. It was a hard choice though. Good work.

Anonymous said...

It is very good to see what mom and are paying for....Good job buddy!

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad sorry maybe I should have went to college.