2.13.2006

A Photo High

Well today was a good day I got up this morning eat and got ready to go. Now its about time I got out and shot. You know you really love something when you start to get hungry to spend time doing it. It's kinda like when your hungry for god you know what I mean? So any way I got out and went to Redstone. It's a small town near here in McClure pass. So I got there went a little on one of the side roads and started shooting. Things were going good and I was walkling in the snow it was past my knees. Finley I got back into the trees and it was better. I had shot around 50 images so far and was getting cold. But than I just started shooting everything around me that I could find. Before I knew it I had filled up my 1GB card in under and hour. It was so much fun I had had a great quite time earler in the morning and I think that might have had something to do with the whole thing. But it was so much fun. By the time I got back to my car I had come down off my photo high and was cold again and decied to go back to my room. Well talk to you later.

Live on bloggers,
Alex

No comments: