2.16.2006

How Much Wood Could A WoodChuck Chuck If... WHO CARES!!

O my gosh this day is going good. It snowed here last night and it was great to see it on the ground this morning there's something about fresh snow on the ground that just makes everything more beautiful its almost like what God does with us covers up all the ugly stuff. Well yesterday was a good day too. I had class in the morning and most of us are gone to Yellowstone for a field trip so there was like four of us left there. So what did we do we all went to Carbondale to shoot and have coffee. It was great I found a keg hidden under a window. Of course I took a couple of shots of it I will post them later this afternoon. We all just had fun, Klaus bought us all the coffee and we just sat there and he talked about flashes and such stuff. It was great after that I was done for the day and just hung-out with Derek and played xbox for awhile James bond if you wanted to know. Than I came back to my room and talked to Mariah after she got back from church. After that I went down to the front desk to see if the RA's were done with my computer they were watching a movie. I was going to watch it with them but I decided to come up to my room and talk on the phone with the pre-mentioned person. They had been busy so I watched the last half of the movie with Sean and went to bed at about 12:45 this morning. Speech class was good today we watched our videos from our last speech talked about our next speech and what we needed to do in order to make it good. Our next speech is a demonstration speech but I'm still not sure what I'm going to do it on. I really need to deiced so I can get all the stuff ready. If you have any ideas I am more than welcome to hear them just leave a comment PLEASE I need all the help I can get I really don't have a clue what to do. That sounded funny. O and yesterday I didn't even tell you that while I was sitting down there some guy walked by and she said that he should come to BASIC and he said that he wasn't a christen she said you don't have to be. Now I know that sounds normal just come and hangout see what were all about. But thats not what she meant by it. And by what I understand about music is that the heart of the singer/musician is what carries over thru the music ahhhh. It more and more surprises me how much people don't know that I have know sense I was a little kid. Well I will talk to you later.

Live on bloggers,
Alex

No comments: