3.18.2006

Like My Hair?


Yesterday was a fun day spent time in the darkroom and some scanning stuff in. Derick and I got these really cool wigs for yesterday here is a photo that I took with my phone sorry he was leaving and I didn't have time to take one with my real camera. I shot the Phi Theta Kapa(sp?) inductions last night it was great and I got some real experince shooting something where I didn't get to pick and choose what I shot. The light was awfull and I was shooting at like 1/30th handheld! This was at like ISO 800 and it's a really good thing that my camera as IS. But the one thing that I did do was I shoot RAW+JPEG which saved my butt. The JPEGs were just crap and I was able to get something out of the RAW. I will post something later this weekend I'm still working on them and I think I will post the JPEG and the RAW so you can see how much it saved me. Anything like what I shoot indoors will be RAW from now on. Well next Saturday I will be getting on a train in a few hours. I will talk to you all later.

Live on bloggers,
Alex

No comments: