3.16.2006

Life

Ahhh now it's not long at all only like 9 days and 23 hours yea bet that what now ha ha. Yea not sure what that last part was all about, I'm sorry. Life is good here in the big CO, get it it's kinda like the OC but the other way around. Again sorry, I'm not sure what has gotten into me here in the last 5 seconds. I can't wait to come home and spend like two whole weeks with you all some more than others but it will be fun to hang and see you all. I'm so excited my last speech got a B+ heck yea with the A I got on a photo assinment yesterday this has been a good week for me well not for that mid-term that every one of us thinks we failed yea next week will be fun and I just can't wait for the final. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't wait for spring or is it already spring like there in Iowa you know green grass and all last time I was home it was so ugly. We still have about 1-2 feet of snow here I think it will be warmer after spring break. It happend Mariah bet me out in myspace friends o well I'm very seletive on who I let be my friend, at least I have like 32 whoo hoo for me. I'm bored today I think I will go and scan my slides today get that out of the way. O dear what is this there is a dot on my screen darn I better clean that off so I will talk to you all later.

Live on bloggers,
Alex

No comments: