11.30.2005

In Class Why Do I always Post While I Am In Class

Why o why do I post while I am in class? It snowed here last night we got about 4in and it's only supposed to snow more tonight. Well how is your day going my is good so far. I'm so bored and I have nothing to do so I will just babble on for awhile but it seems that when I babble on I get my self in to trouble. So l don't think I will do that no I won't. I have about half an hour before I get my last print and than I will have nothing to do at all. This week will be fun I just have to write one more paper which is due the week after next. And I just have to finish one assiment for photo. So it should be a quick weekend. And next weekend It will be fun just getting ready for finals and than I get to come home, YES! That will be fun making money having fun doing nothing. Yes this will be fun. Well I think I will just find something to do talk to you all later bye.

Live on bloggers,
Alex

No comments: