11.29.2005

Good Morning Who Ever You Are?

Well last night was fun I had spent quite some time trying to get stuff ready for the RHA meeting and we never even went over it! Today is my Mom’s surgery on her knee again this time the other one. So pray for her, at the time I am writing this they are leaving the house. I am so excited I got Christmas lights last night and hung them in my room. They look so cool. I want more now, it really gets you in the Christmas mood. This morning I have a paper due and thought I would need to do a lot of work on it but no, when I went to open the document I found more there than I thought I had. I said “Yes” with excitement I only had to do the work cited page and I was done. Well I think I will read a little before I go to class talk to you all soon.
Live on bloggers,
Alex

No comments: