4.13.2006

Today

So this morning Mariah called me at like 6:15 and I didn't mind. It was great it was like a Mariah fix a little shot in the arm to get me by for the day. This might just be the key yes I think I will call her tomorrow morning yes that is what I will do. Well enough about my pain, today I had speech this morning and only got a C+ on my last speech, now everybody I talked to after I gave the speech told me that it was great. And now I don't know why I only got a C+ so I think I will go talk to Tal and see why he gave me such a low grade this idea only came to me after talking to my speech buddy's after he gave the grades back they said that that is what I should go do go and talk to him they think it was at least a A-. Well the rest of the day is pretty busy I need to go and get a roll of film from Emile mine wont be here till next week and than I will shoot it and develop it today and try a few prints. But I have a meeting with Derek at 12 for pre reg and than I have to go and pick up the macro lens sometime right after and at 12:30 I have SGA and than I have to pre reg and than I can print in the darkroom. So today should go by pretty fast for now. I will post some shots with the macro lens sometime this week(end but not sure). So until than talk to you all later.

Live on bloggers,
Alex

No comments: