2.27.2006

Something New

Now that I am over my Olympic thing yea I know I have a quick rebound rate. Well now I can really talk about something well not really todays class was canceled because Derek is sick. So there’s not much to do but just more homework so I thought I would take a break. I think I will go and shoot later it’s such a nice day why not but I will have to wait until later when the sun goes down a little to much sun makes for not such nice photos. Well nothing much to talk about so I will talk about nothing hmmm nothing what really is nothing can you think about nothing or is there always something going on in your head? This is one of the things that might be going thru your head when you think you are thinking about nothing sorry about the long pause there was someone at the door looking for well I don’t know who but it wasn’t me or my roommate. Where was I o well I don’t remember. I’m so bored I really want to do something different with my-self but I don’t know what to do. I’m not sure if I’m bored with my photography my-self sprituly or just want to go and do something different from what I have been doing. I think it might be all 3 with photography I have been shooting the same thing all the time I should find something different to shoot it might help if I just went and shoot something. And that might help with just changing things up a little. I think I will go to town and shoot some I need to go anyway I might as well do it. I will do that in a little bit. You know what I really miss about being home and I was thinking about this last time I was at church which was yesterday morning. Is being a part doing something other than just sitting there in church. I don’t think you grow the same if you just sit there you need to do something this is what I have come to want lately is just to do something more. Well what is up with you all I wish more people would post more often than they do. I can’t wait to come home and see everybody I don’t know how I’m going to be gone for another year when I can hardly stand it now. And missing Mariah really isn’t all that fun daydreaming is well it’s just not the same as being there in person and getting to spend time with her. I really don’t have anything else to say so I will just talk to you all later.


Live on bloggers,
Alex

3 comments:

Alex McGinnis said...

aww... you are so sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Alex,
I am so excited for our road trip! It's going to be great!

Mrs Edgey said...

Hey Alex,
If I was single and in Colorado I would be on a photo shoot in search of God. I would shoot everything that I saw that reminded me of God. Nature, cemetary headstones, sunsets, snow, snowflakes, trees, rocks, water,kids, old people, babies, whatever... happy hunting.