11.14.2005

What Do You Want Me To Do?

K, to my stocker you should not even know who Jessica is and than how can you know who her husband is? Some of the comments are getting out of hand and I would like to know what you all want me to do. One of the things I can do is Make it so that only people who are registered can leave a comment. But I don't really want to do that cause than that would cut a lot of people of that I would like to see what they have to say. Or if there is a way that I can delete comments I would like to know. Or, I could just leave it how it is. So go ahead and tell me what you think I should do. I will post something new after class today.

Photo Tip: I'll tell you later.

See ya later,
Alex

3 comments:

Ryan Brancheau said...

Turn on comment moderation in your settings & join my effort to expose this person.

Jeremy T. Brancheau said...

I agree with Ryan.

Anonymous said...

alex you shouldn't have to change anything it's your blog and let the other person or persons involved in this fued grow up.